10 Reasons For Premarital Check
1. You may want to adjust your menstrual cycle so that they don`t clash with your wedding and honeymoon dates.
2. You can do a health check and ensure you are in the best of your health. Ensure you do not have thyroid, and anemia.
3. We can check your immunity status for Hepatitis and Rubella infections.
4. We can give you vaccines that you need but may not have taken, e.g. Hepatitis B, Rubella, and HPV- vaccine i.e. cervical cancer prevention vaccine.
5. We can check if you are carrying the gene for sickle cell and thallasaemia.
6. Many women have fears and myths regarding having sex the 1st time. We can have a discussion on these issues so that you are better prepared.
7. You may want to avoid a pregnancy for some time and we can have a detailed discussion on the contraceptive options available and help you choose a method that best suits your needs.
8. It is not uncommon to have urine infection soon after you start sexual activity. We can help you to be better prepared for this situation which may be very distressing especially on the honeymoon.
9. If you have concerns about sexually transmitted infections then they can be addressed.
10. We can address issues such as acne, facial hair and obesity.